Get ready to bring out the adventurous side of you as you take part in one of the best tours on the island of St. Lucia. Take in the stunning vistas and the scenery of the lush green mountains.
Ride through the countryside of St. Lucia and see the lifestyle of our St. Lucian people.
Drive through the farms and plantations of St. Lucia and visit a waterwheel from way back when.
- Ride on the ATV
- Take in the scenery of lush green mountains
- Ride through the countryside
- Visit plantations and farms
What to Expect
Get ready to be picked up at your location if you are staying in the northern part of the island. This ATV tour runs daily four times a day with each tour lasting about three hours including pickup time.
The complete event lasts three hours consisting of the 2-hour tour plus the included 1 hour round trip transportation from most northern locations.
We operate 4 tours daily at 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, & 3 PM with pickup times being 30- 45 minutes prior depending on the pickup location.
- All clients must go through an orientation to determine if they can safely operate the ATV before the tour departs.
- The decision to embark on the tour will occur after the guide is confident that participants can safely manage the ATV.
- All safety gear provided must be worn at all times.
- All bikes should be rode at a safe speed, following the guide at all times.
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women and persons who suffer from back, neck and spine problems.
- Persons who have never operated motorized vehicles should let the tour guide know upon arrival. We can provide extra training/instructions if you have never ridden an ATV before.
- A waiver must be signed by all participants before the tour.
- Must be 16 years +
- Dress Code: Jeans or shorts, t-shirt, running shoes, and swimwear.
- Available Times: Morning: 8:30am / Afternoon: 2:30 pm
Single Seater ATVs – $120 USD each
Double Seaters ATV’s – $170 USD each