Castries is a city with so much to offer. The history, the culture, the architecture, and the food. I have three St. Lucia tours that will keep you entertained all day without leaving the city of Castries.
Castries ‘Dwivayèz’ (History) Tour 1-1.5hrs
We make it particularly fun for you to explore the city of Castries, whether you want to do this tour with a group of friends or have a private tour.
In both cases, you will have a guide with the utmost knowledge of the history and culture of Castries, St. Lucia.
Learn about the history of how we got our name.
Discover the history behind the old buildings and architecture. Get to socialize with the locals and get a real feel of the island. Explore, learn and take away an experience that you will never forget.
- Explore the historic Capital city of Castries, St. Lucia
- Indulge in the culture of the people
- Visit historic Sites, Churches, and Parks
- Hear the story behind each site
- Be amused as you are introduced to St. Lucia on a whole new level
- Get knowledgeable guides
Castries Shopping Tour
Want an authentic St. Lucian shopping experience? Looking for some handcrafted souvenirs? Then come along and for the shopping tour that will just give your vacation a little more excitement.
Experience the heritage of St. Lucia first hand by our knowledgeable staff. Walkthrough the streets of Castries and see what the different street vendors have to offer.
If you are looking to bring home the best souvenirs for your family and friends, this St. Lucia tour is definitely one for you.
- Shop in a local setting at the local markets
- Duty-free shopping
- Local handmade craft and shopping
- Inexpensive Local Soviniers
- Indulge in St. Lucian culture as you shop
Castries ‘Taste of St. Lucia’ Food Tour 1-1.5 hrs
Sample mouth-watering local treats and delicacies. Experience the food journey of of the Caribbean as you taste foods from Africa, Europe, Asia and back.
Learn a brief history of the culture of St. Lucia and where we get our food from. You never know what’s on the menu so get ready for some surprising elements.
- Enjoy authentic St. Lucian Cuisine
- Get the history behind the food and culture
- Have experienced tour guides
- Visit the Castries Market
- Learn how some of the food was made
Wanna do all three tours in one day we can do that too. Get ready for a three-hour experience that’s not too hard on the pocket.